- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Lightly spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, water, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the dry mix over the wet mix and stir until just combined.
- Chop Darious Cinnamon Date Swirls and add them to the mix, saving some to add on top later.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan (it will be thick and that's ok) and use a spatula to smooth the top.
- Add the remaining Darious Cinnamon Date Swirls to the top.
- Bake for 40-48 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing.
- Add fresh berries and drizzle with dark chocolate.