- Put the Banana Date Swirls into a Food Processor (reserve some to add as toppings later).
- Once they are crumbled up add the cream cheese.
- Once mixed up well use 1 tablespoon measure to scoop out the dough and make the balls.
- Put them in the freezer for 15 min. In the meantime, melt the chocolate tablet with 1tsp of coconut oil.
- After the wait time is passed, cover the balls with the chocolate and transfer them to a tray. Immediately add the remaining cookie crumbs on top of the chocolate ball.
- Store them in the fridge for at least 20-30 min to let the chocolate harden.
- Serve & enjoy!