Recommended Swirls Flavors - Cinnamon Date, Moroccan Spice
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the dates and oil to a food processor and blend until a creamy consistency.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the date/oil mixture to the bowl and mix together to combine.
- Spread the granola out on the baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- The granola is ready when it is lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Add it to your favorite yogurt or ice cream, top with milk and fresh berries or just snack right out of your hand. Yummy goodness!!!